Monday, 18 October 2021
Monday, 27 September 2021
Monday, 9 August 2021
We appreciate some may be apprehensive about coming to a meeting but many will be keen to get back to some kind of normality and meet again in familiar surroundings.
We are eager to welcome as many as possible back to meetings as they are an essential part of staying in touch and exchanging views and ideas.
Whilst we don't wish to appear to be overbearing we ask that you consider the following points for the time being.
- In the hall we have the benefit of plenty of space and good ventilation to help in mitigating potential risk.
- At least for the first meeting and probably in the near future we would ask all members to be aware of basic hygene and precautions.
- We will be providing hand sanitiser and cleaning wipes and would ask these be used if members are happy to let others use their equipment.
- Face coverings are now of course not mandatory but please respect others who may wish to wear one and that some members may wish to maintain a distance from others.
- It may also be the case that members who have brought equipment may be reluctant to share it with others and again we ask that their wishes be respected and always check with them first.
- The group equipment will not be in use for the first few meetings.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Tuesday, 27 July 2021
The Q400 must be my very favourite aircraft of all time
At the moment the Majestic Q400 for P4D is very much at the top of the tree
The 'PMDG' of twin props with an incredible sound package
FlyJSim has been tantalising us with a worthy competitor for XP for a long while
Read their post then get ready to press the 'buy now' button
We will all just have to wait with baited breath for any aircraft of this calibre to arrive in MSFS
Both Majestic and FlyJsim have signalled that they have no plans to craft the Q400 for 2020
Ed. Yes MSFS is great too!
Sunday, 11 July 2021
MSFS MSFS MSFS is all we seem to be seeing and hearing these days.
So it is great to learn that the X-Plane platform has some exciting developments in the pipeline and now we have another world class study aircraft to add to our X-Plane 11 hangars.
iniBuilds have already brought us the A300 Beluga, that ugly Airbus wing transporter, and the iconic A300-600R(F).
Watch the trailer for the new A310 then the longer video if you want to learn so much more.
Just don't try this in MSFS
Now for us serious flight simmers - enjoy
Monday, 21 June 2021
Sunday, 9 May 2021
Friday, 23 April 2021
Another MSFS milestone
The recently released beta PMS50 GTN750 fits very nicely in the JF PA28R
The Just Flight PA-28R must be the very best single engine GA light aircraft for MSFS
The PMS50 GTN750 uses Navigraph data which needs to be installed in MSFS
For more details read Navigraph MSFS data